We are conducting an AMA (Ask me anything) session with IIT Kharagpur alumni.
Amirth Krishna MTech IIT KGP CSE (2013 – 15). Currently doing his PhD
Jay Thakkar M.Tech. IIT Kgp, Embedded Controls and Software. Currently doing his PhD
Govardhan Reddy completed his masters from IIT Kgp in 2011.
- MTech/MS Admission to IIT Kharagpur
- Interdisciplinary/Off-beat MTech courses for CS undergrads
- Managing Course load and project at IIT KGP (IITs in general)
- Research(PhD) opportunities, India and Abroad
- GATE Examination Tips
MTech IIT KGP CSE (2013 – 15). Pursuing PhD at CSE, IIT Kharagpur since July 2015. He is part of the Complex Networks Research Group (CNeRG, www.cnerg.org) where he works in Natural Language Processing (NLP), specifically for Sanskrit. Amrith has numerous publications in various international conferences including, COLING, PAKDD and others. He has also worked in various research projects, Google funded IndicView (http://cse.iitkgp.ac.in/~pawang/projects/indicView.html) and FeRoSA (hosted at www.ferosa.org) to name some. Amrith’s research spans across the domain of Artificial Intelligence, specifically NLP, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval and of recently, Deep Learning. More details about Amrith’s research can be found at www.amrithkrishna.com
Jay Thakkar –
M.Tech. IIT Kgp, Embedded Controls and Software, Advanced Technology Development Centre ( 2013 – 15). He worked as a visiting lecturer at his Undergrad ulma mater at Ahmedabad, Gujarat from 2015 – 16.
He is currently pursuing his PhD, Since July 2016. His working domain is verification of softwares for Automotive/Safety Critical systems and hei s a part of the Formal Methods Lab, CSE Dept( http://cse.iitkgp.ac.in/~pallab/Forverif/index.html ). He is involved in Industry-Academia verification projects related to Avionics Operating systems and Automotive Softwares.
- Questions related to the field of Natural Language Processing (Delighted, if about sanskrit), machine learning, Information retrieval and deep learning.
- Robotics especially Aerial Robotics(drones), Software Development for Automotive/Avionic Systems, Cyber-Physical systems.
Govardhan is currently working with Google India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad as a Software Engineer. He has completed his masters from IIT Kharagpur, in the year 2011. Teaching, Coding and Mathematics are his passions.