Getting a Job Offer is based on 20% technical skills and 80% on behavioral skills. One of the biggest need today is the right guidance for career and job. We had a webinar on this topic
About speaker: Praddeep Khaanapure – Interview coach .With more than 15 years of Corporate experience, my purpose is to help others in their career and jobs.Trained and coached over 2500 people so far on Interview and helped them negotiate the Salary and job profiles they want
In almost 20 years of our education, no one told you this, “Getting a Job Offer is based on 20% technical skills and 80% on behavioral skills.”
If you are good technically, but not getting good job offers, it’s time to focus on these skills
1. Why 95% Resumes get rejected during shortlisting process and how to be in that 5%
2. Does asking for jobs through References really work?
3. Are Job Portals are the best place to search jobs & should you use premium services offered by them?
4. The power of social media in searching the jobs!
5. Salary is a Negotiable instrument, how do you negotiate?
checkout our previous webinars https://www.mixcloud.com/Coursehunt/